Read : Elon musk education, Elon musk age, Elon musk family, Elon musk net worth, Elon musk children, Elon musk college, Elon musk biography, Elon musk parents, who is Elon Musk, Elon musk spouse, Elon musk companies, Elon musk degrees, Elon musk tesla, Elon musk sons, Elon musk birthday.
Here is where we’ll discuss Elon Musk’s Salary, Biography, House, and Quotes. Get the Net worth of Tesla owner Elon Musk and details on his life form here. Amount of Elon Musk’s wealth, Family, Biography, House, Quotes will be discussed here. SpaceX was founded by Tesla Motors founder Elon Musk in 2012 and launched its first commercial spacecraft in 2013. Elon Musk is a multi-skilled and multi-faceted entrepreneur, investor, engineer, and businessman. Among Elon Musk’s companies are SpaceX, Tesla Inc., Neuralink, OpenAI, and PayPal.
Elon Musk life introduction
|Full Name||Elon Reeve Musk|
|Date of Birth||28 June 1971|
|Birthplace||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Residence||United States, California|
|Nationality||South African, Canadian, American|
|Height||inches- 5’ 11”|
|Education||Waterkloof House Preparatory School
Bryanston High School
Pretoria Boys High School
|Title||Founder, CEO, and Chief Engineer of SpaceX
CEO and product architect of Tesla
|Famous For||Tesla, SpaceX, PayPal|
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
SpaceX is a maker of launch vehicles and spacecraft built by South African-born entrepreneur Elon Musk (born June 28, 1971, Pretoria, South Africa). Musk cofounded PayPal and founded SpaceX, maker of electronic payment and payments firms. His first significant investment in Tesla was as the chief executive of the electric car manufacturer.
Who Is Elon Musk?
➡️ SpaceX and Tesla electric car maker Elon Musk are both led by the charismatic founder and CEO.
➡️ Musk was born in South Africa and raised in Canada before moving to the United States.
➡️ In addition to his physics education, Musk got his start with startups like Zip2 and X.com at the University of Pennsylvania.
➡️ As the founder of the company that became PayPal, he played a major role in its creation.
➡️ Mr. Musk, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, exhibits eccentric behavior occasionally.
Early Life and Education
His father, an engineer, was the parent of Elon Reeve Musk; his mother, a model and nutritionist. Elon was born in Pretoria, one of South Africa’s three capital cities, in 1971. He is the oldest of three children, all high-achievers: His brother, Kimbal Musk, is a venture capitalist and environmentalist.His sister, Tosca Musk, is an award-winning producer and director.
He would later label his father a “terrible human being…he has done everything bad you can possibly imagine. I had a horrible upbringing. I saw a lot of hardship in my young life. I worry about my kids not facing enough trouble,” Musk would later say.
Elon musk family
➡️ Maye Musk, Musk’s mother, is the oldest female model to be in a Covergirl advertisement. Her family relied on five jobs at one point while Musk was growing up.
➡️ Errol Musk is Musk’s father, a wealthy South African engineer.
➡️ During his childhood in South Africa, Musk lived with his brothers Kimbal and Tosca. He was ten years old when his parents divorced.
Elon musk age
Elon musk is 50 years old, recently he made his 50th birthday.
Elon Musk’s Children
Six of Musk’s children are boys. Xavier Musk and Griffin Musk were twins born in 2004 and Kai Musk and Saxon Musk were triplets born in 2006. The pair started dating in 2018 and Musk had a son with Claire Elise Boucher in 2019.
Elon musk net worth
According to Forbes, Elon Musk is the second richest person in the world with a net worth of $165.9 billion.
Elon musk degrees
The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, awarded Musk bachelor’s degrees in both economics and physics in 1997 after Musk studied at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.
Elon musk companies
Elon Musk PayPal and SpaceX
Musk received a bachelor’s degree in physics and economics from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia in 1997 after attending Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. In California, he enrolled in graduate school in physics at Stanford University. However, he left after just two days because he felt the Internet could change society more dramatically than physics. Zip2, an online newspaper directory with maps, was founded by him in 1995. The computer manufacturer Compaq purchased Zip2 for $307 million in 1999, and Musk then launched X.com, a company specializing in online money transfers, which later became PayPal. PayPal was purchased by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion
Musk has long believed that in order for humanity to survive, we must become a multiplanet species. It was however unsatisfactory to him that rocket launchers were so costly. He founded Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX) in 2002 to develop rockets at a lower cost. Falcon 1 and Falcon 9, the first two rockets of SpaceX, were designed to cost much less than competitors. In contrast, the Boeing Company’s Delta IV Heavy rocket can carry just one-third as much weight to orbit as the third rocket, Falcon Heavy, with a payload of 117,000 pounds. nd the Falcon Heavy: the Super Heavy–Starship system.
The first stage of the Super Heavy rocket could lift 100,000 grams into low Earth orbit. In addition to providing fast transportation between Earth cities, the Starship could also establish bases on the Moon and Mars. In addition to the Dragon spacecraft, SpaceX developed a delivery vehicle for the International Space Station, called the SpaceX Falcon. As of 2020, Dragon was carrying astronauts Robert Behnken and Doug Hurley to the International Space Station. It developed a rocket that could take off from a launchpad and land on it again once it had left. This enabled Musk to reduce the expense of space flight. To test such technology, SpaceX launched its Grasshopper rocket several times in 2012. He also designed the Falcon rockets, Dragon and Grasshopper rockets while CEO of SpaceX.
Elon Musk Tesla
Tesla Motors became the Tesla Roadster, an electric car Musk helped design, in 2004, when Musk joined engineers Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning as an executive. Musk seized management control as CEO and product architect after Eberhard was ousted from the company in 2007. Throughout his leadership, Tesla has flourished into one of the most prestigious and popular automotive brands in the world.
SolarCity, a clean energy services company Tesla acquired in 2006, provides two solar batteries for stationary energy storage purposes: the smaller Powerwall battery is designed for home backup power or off-grid applications, while the larger Powerpack battery is meant for commercial or utility grid applications.
Elon Musk Net Worth
- The wealthiest person in the world is Elon Musk, whose net worth is over $185 billion.
- With Tesla’s share price rise on Thursday, Musk passed Jeff Bezos, worth about $184 billion and the wealthiest since 2017.
- The 10-fold rise in Musk’s wealth over the past year has marked a dramatic change in his fortune.
- Over the past year, Musk’s wealth has surged faster than any other in history, and it represents a remarkable turnaround for the outspoken entrepreneur who, just 18 months ago, was making headlines for Tesla’s cash burn and his leverage against the company.
- Despite his $27 billion net worth, Musk barely qualified as one of the 50 richest people in 2020.
- Due to Tesla’s rocketing share price, which has increased ninefold in the past year, it has added more than $150 billion to its net worth.
- Amazon’s share price remains low due to the possibility of increased regulation from Washington.
- Musk passed Warren Buffett in July to become the seventh-richest person.
- In November, Musk passed Bill Gates for second place. In the past year, Musk’s net worth increased more than Gates’ $132 billion.
- Tesla’s shares closed Thursday’s trading up nearly 8%. The company has invested more than $760 billion.
|Elon Musk Net Worth||$190.1 Billion|
|yearly Income||$2800 Million Above|
|Monthly Income||$250 Million Above|
Elon Musk House
A Business Insider report indicated that Musk owned properties worth over $70 million in the Los Angeles area at one time. In 2013, he bought a four-bedroom, three-bath home overlooking Los Angeles for his ex-wife, Talulah Riley.
According to Variety, Musk’s children attend school at the home. Vogue wrote of the prairie schoolhouse in a 2015 interview: “The gates lead to a golf course.”
Elon Musk Biography
- Besides Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry, his roots are in America, Canada, and South Africa.
- Elon began teaching himself computer programming after becoming fascinated by the Commodore VIC-20 (computer) when he was 10 years old.
- ‘PC and Office Technology’ (a magazine) purchased his first video game, ‘Blastar’, for $500. When he was 12 years old, he was only 12 years old.
- The ‘Foundation series’ by Isaac Asimov inspired him significantly in his childhood.
- Bullying in his school had a negative effect on Elon’s childhood. In fact, he even had to be hospitalized once after being beaten and thrown down a flight of stairs by a group of boys.
- His father forbade Elon to move to Canada just before his 18th birthday. Elon’s father wanted him to finish his graduation from Pretoria, but he fled to Canada believing it was easier to get to the United States from Canada.
- A web software company, Zip2 (established in 1995), was founded by Elon Musk and his brother, Kimbal, with funds raised from angel investors. The other board members denied Elon’s proposal to become ZIP2’s CEO. Zip2 was acquired by Compaq in 1999, however.
- This occurred in 1999. In 2000, Elon was removed from his position as CEO after some disagreement with allied parties. X.com merged with Confinity in 2001, creating Paypal, a money-transfer service owned by Elon Musk. He owned the largest share of X.com at the time of its acquisition by eBay in 2002.
- The first woman he married was Justine Wilson. They successfully conceived twins and triplets with “in vitro fertilization” in the years 2004 and 2006 respectively. The couple lost their first child to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) before ten weeks of his birth.
- ‘Mars Oasis’ was written by him in 2001. In order to raise public awareness about space exploration, this project was undertaken. The company NPO Lavochkin, and Kosmotras collected refurbished ‘Dnepr Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles’ (ICBMs) for Elon’s project from Russia. When Elon proposed his plan, one of the Russian chief designers spat on him. After returning to the US, he was left empty-handed.
- Another meeting with Kosmotras took place in 2002, where the company offered Elon one rocket for $8 million, which he found too expensive. In May 2002, Elon was angry and left the meeting, so he founded ‘SpaceX’ to build the rockets he needed at a cost that was affordable for him.
- Co-founded by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning in 2003, Tesla (a car manufacturer company) is an electric vehicle manufacturer. Elon joined the board of directors of the company in 2004. Elon Musk became the CEO of Tesla overthrowing Martin Eberhard in 2008 amid a financial crisis and a few conflicts.
- Musk’s salary at Tesla is only $1.
- He made a cameo appearance as the pilot of his plane, a Dassault Falcon 900 (1994) model, in the film, Thank You for Smoking.
- In 2006, he served on the Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Lyndon Musk and Peter Rive founded SolarCity with Musk’s financial support in 2006. The initial concept of the project was also provided by him. SolarCity was acquired by Tesla in 2016 for a whopping $3.8 billion.
- Despite getting separated in 2008, Elon shares custody of his five sons with Justine.
- Elon and Talulah Riley were married in 2010 after dating each other for several years. Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced a divorce from actress Jennifer Aniston in 2012. Elon Musk announced in 2013 that he had filed for a second divorce from Talulah after remarrying her. Despite the withdrawal of the divorce, it was finally finalized in 2016.
- Among the 100 people Time magazine selected in 2010 as the most influential in the world, as well as among the 75 most influential people of the 21st century by Esquire magazine.
- Forbes named Musk one of the “America’s 20 Most Powerful CEOs 40 And Under” in February 2011.
- For SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity, Musk was named Fortune Businessperson of the year in 2013.
- Elon played himself in an episode of “The Simpsons” in 2015. He also appeared in an episode of “The Big Bang Theory” as himself.
- He was named one of the top 10 visionaries in 2016 along with Sal Khan and Mark Zuckerberg.
- Forbes ranked him 21st on its list of the World’s Most Powerful People in December 2016.
- Stu Grossman purchased Tesla.com from Musk in 2016.
- In 2016, Musk cofounded the neurotechnology firm Neurolink. It is a startup company that combines artificial intelligence with the human brain. The company creates devices that can be inserted into the human brain.
- X.com was purchased by Elon Musk from PayPal in 2017 for “great sentimental value.”.
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched Falcon Heavy on 6 February 2018 carrying a Tesla Roadster as a dummy payload. In 2018, Falcon Heavy became the most powerful rocket operating in the world, being the 4th highest-capacity rocket ever built.
- The company was named ‘The Boring Company’ after he built a tunnel while stuck in a traffic jam.
- During the Tham Luang cave rescue operation in 2018, Musk tried to assist rescuers after a junior football team got trapped in a cave (in Thailand). To rescue the children in Thailand, his engineers at The Boring Company and SpaceX built a submarine called Wild Boar. As eight of the twelve children had already been rescued when his submarine reached Thailand, his submarine was not used by the Thai government.
- A Japanese billionaire, Yusaku Maezawa (a SpaceX passenger) was scheduled to reach the moon in 2023. Elon announced SpaceX would launch its first passenger in 2018.
- Elon Musk told an interviewer Tesla would never make an electric motorcycle. He further revealed that when he was a teenager he was almost killed by a truck while driving his motorcycle.
- His Philanthropy led to the founding of the Musk Foundation, a non-profit organization whose goal is to provide solar-power energy systems in disaster prone regions.
- When he visited India, he stayed the night with a spiritual guru who offered him advice on serving the poor. That is how Musk became enlightened about social service.